Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring

Weird weather we've been having. It was in the 70's yesterday, but it snowed today. I'm hoping it warms up this week for the trip to Arches. My kids don't have a lot of camping experience, so I hope they don't have this one ruined by cold weather. I've been getting stuff together tonight to get ready. I told a sales guy I'm working with on a huge deal that I won't be there on Friday and am leaving early on Thursday. He was none too pleased, but I don't care. I scheduled this time off about two months ago, and it's not like I'll be gone for a week. This deal has gotten the attention of some very high-level folks in the company, but I'm still entitled to a weekend with my brother. Besides, I don't expect much to happen on those days.

On another note, I still don't have a refund of my Expedia booking fee. But I did learn about Kayak.com, a cool Google of travel sites, which further diminishes the usefulness of Expedia.

No comments: