Wednesday, May 7, 2008

An uncle again

My sister called last night with the very happy news that a birth mother has picked them to adopt her child. The woman is due on June 1, but she doesn't know yet if it will be a boy or a girl, since she hasn't had much prenatal care.

Anyway, I was so excited for them, and I'll be thrilled with either a niece or a nephew, as will they, I'm certain. I was happily yelling out to everyone in the family while I was still on the phone with her. So now we all have a few weeks of anxious waiting and praying to see that everything goes well and the birth mother stays with her commitment. I'm sure they will be good parents, and I truly believe this woman is making the right decision, based on the little I know about her circumstances.

1 comment:

WendyandGabe said...

Thanks for all your love and support!